I am announcing today that for the first time since AD 2005 a higher-resolution copy of goat on a pole has finally been obtained. Although its true final form remains hidden, this advancement in spiritual technology will enable new investigations into the mysteries of goat on a pole theory with unprecedented precision.
The file enclosed herein is now the canonical representation of goat on a pole. Please update your records.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great."
More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via thewastedgeneration)
Neil deGrasse Tyson, Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries (via thedragoninmygarage)
~A Hindu greeting. I think it’s usually said as kind of a goodbye thing. Like when we go out and we say “have a nice day” to other people when we leave a store or whatever.